Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
A customer may withdraw his or her consent for collection, use and disclosure at any time by sending an email. Please make sure you tell us what Email address to unsubscribe and put the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line. Note that, if you do, Get It Done Right Painting may suspend its provision of products and services to you. When you unsubscribe, if you fall within the guarantee period for any Get It Done Right Painting product and you request a refund, the guarantee will be honored.
Get It Done Right Painting collects, at the time of your registration and your sign-on to its web site, certain “personal information” (information that personally identifies you) including but not limited to your name, email address, home or work address, telephone number, and information about your computer hardware and software (e.g., IP address, operating system, browser type, domain name, URL, access times, and referring web site addresses).
Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
Get It Done Right Painting collects and uses personal information for the following Identified Purposes:
- to understand customer needs regarding Get It Done Right Painting ’s services;
- to develop and provide our web site and our products and services for our customers;
- to fulfill your requests for products, services or information;
- to communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available from Get It Done Right Painting , its affiliates and third parties;
- to allow customers to access limited-entry areas of Get It Done Right Painting ’s site;
- to personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from Get It Done Right Painting and third parties;
- to bill accounts and maintain payment records;
- to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
- to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the Get It Done Right Painting site or any product or service;
- to protect the services, products or rights of Get It Done Right Painting , including but not limited to the security or integrity of the Get It Done Right Painting site; and
- to identify and resolve technical problems concerning Get It Done Right Painting ‘s site, products and services.
Get It Done Right Painting also uses personal information in an aggregate form (i.e., not individually attributable to you) for its business analysis, operational, marketing and other promotional purposes.
If we hire other companies to provide some products or services on our behalf, then we will only provide those companies the personal information they need for the Identified Purposes, and we will limit their rights to use and further disclose your personal information as appropriate in the course of their work for us.
Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
Get It Done Right Painting limits its collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the Identified Purposes. Get It Done Right Painting does not direct its site to, nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
When you visit the Get It Done Right Painting web site, a cookie may be placed on your computer or the cookie may be read if you have visited the Get It Done Right Painting site previously. If you choose to not have your browser accept cookies from the Get It Done Right Painting web site, you may not be able to view all the text on the screens, or to experience a personalised visit, or to subscribe to certain service and product offerings on the Get It Done Right Painting site.
Disclosure, Processing and Retention
Get It Done Right Painting does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else, except:
- to someone you have designated to act as your agent, for one or more of the Identified Purposes (listed in Section 2, above);
- to Get It Done Right Painting’s employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on Get It Done Right Painting ’s behalf for any of the Identified Purposes;
- as necessary if Get It Done Right Painting has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with Get It Done Right Painting ‘s rights or property, other users of Get It Done Right Painting ’s web site, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
In addition, as we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that Get It Done Right Painting or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Your information may be stored and processed in the Canada or the United States, or in any other country in which Get It Done Right Painting or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using this web site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from our database), Get It Done Right Painting will keep your personal information in its archives. Your information will then be used only as necessary for tax reasons or to prove Get It Done Right Painting ’s compliance with any applicable law.
Accuracy of Personal Information
Access to Personal Information
Get It Done Right Painting will afford you a reasonable opportunity to review the personal information in your file, if you so request by calling XXX-XXX-XXXX
or writing to:
Get It Done Right Painting
336 Yonge St.
If Get It Done Right Painting is not able to provide access to some aspect of a customer’s personal information, it will provide reasons for denying access such as; that by doing so would likely reveal personal information about a third party, or that it is confidential commercial information or attorney–client privileged communications, or that the information relates to a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law, or that its disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the life or security of another individual.
Customers have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information be amended as appropriate, by contacting Get It Done Right Painting or the Privacy Officer as described above. Get It Done Right Painting will promptly correct such personal information.